Buckle Up!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still here today because of a seat belt! After the Mandrel Sister's wreck... I started wearing my belt & a few years later I was on a wreck that probably would have killed me. Broke my sternum & it took 7 or 8 years before that stopped hurting!

If you never heard the story of the Mandrel Sister's accident... I'll run it down for ya...

The Sisters were driving down the freeway & saw a child playing around in the back of a station wagon & they commented about how dangerous that was & said they should all buckle up which they did... less than 30 seconds after that they were in a very serious accident & say they would have all been killed if they hadn't been wearing their seat belts. After they told this story on TV... I started wearing a seat belt!

BoB

At the high school where I teach, there are 7 of us that volunteer to supervise the parking lot at noon and after school while the kids leave in their cars. We make them put away their cell phones and buckle their seat belts before we let them leave campus. Most all seem to understand and appreciate our concern for their safety.

Latest posts

Back