Funny Jeep/Corvette parking

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sometimes i feel guilty for taking up 1 1/2 spaces
but i am also driving a 1 ton long bed dually......

We're used to that around here. Half the ranch wives drive those things and they are just as lazy as city girls, they want the close parking space a honda just got out of. Or they drag the big horse trailer everywhere and take up 4 parking spaces at the football game right up front. The worst is when 2-3 of them are on both sides in the parking garage and you have to thread through them, and don't forget to leave the trailer hitch in.
I've got my big long dually too but I don't like to use it unless I absolutely have to because all my tools are on it. I always park a ways beyond the last car when I do take it into town.

Missed the mark... I wish he'd parked the Jeep so close the driver's door couldn't open. [ddd

Crew cab/long bed here... I find it necessary to use 1 1/2 spaces (fore and aft) to avoid "wedging" myself... downtown is out of the question, as are most parkades. :(

Well, them Corvette owners are special, ya know !:rolleyes: I hate seeing people who park like that, really inconsiderate.

My Son Dan is a fanatic about keeping his Dodge Ram pickup mint, it doesn't have a mark on it. So when we go to a restaurant or shopping center he spends a lot of time driving around to find that one spot that is so far away from other cars that I keep telling him we should have just left the truck at home and walked to the store instead ! :D

That video was funny.

Don

I usually take up 8 spaces.. But my rigs about 70' long lol. I park as far away from the doors as possible. And if the lots busy I find another one to park in. Especially if its for over night.

I would of did the same thing as the guy in the jeep. But the vet owner would of had to go thru the passenger door to get in.

Well, them Corvette owners are special, ya know !:rolleyes: I hate seeing people who park like that, really inconsiderate.
Don

We sure are! And if you ever catch me parking like that, you're welcome to do like the Jeep guy! :D I'd never park like that, not in our Vette, the Lincoln, or even my pickup or Expedition. I do like 21willys sometimes though, if I have a trailer, I'll park long ways at the end of the lot. I overnight at one Walmart because my customer doesn't have room to park, and I park like that in the big truck, too.

Latest posts

Back