Check out this crazy wreck!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
Happened down the road from my house on Thursday, my son in-laws Dad had just left from helping me on the house and couldn't figure out what he was seeing as he drove past it. :eek: I'm anxious to hear more details on it but I suspect rusty cab mounts.....still amazing though.

Pretty sure it's a 73-87 variety Chevy 4x4 and it looks as though the cab and whole front clip including radiator is still intact and not torn up all that bad. The front bumper looks like it's not even bent and even the air cleaner and upper radiator hose are sitting there like nothing ever happened. :D

Looks to me like an earlier Chevy... '67-'72 on a later chassis, methinks. [S

Theory: Hockey puck "bushings"... all-thread "bolts". :eek::D

looking at the front corner of the bed and the body line it is a 73 - 87 body style. i parked a 76 long bed chevy because the body mounts were rusted and on a rough road it would slap the floor board. i got a 74 3/4 ton that i'm thinking of converting to a 1/2 ton with parts from a 90 suburban i have parked. i really should fix the burb and sell it thought.

Latest posts

Back