Posting Contest Alert

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find this interesting...

attachment.php

I find it extremely interesting Doc! [cl[cl[cl That thing is beautiful!

b t.jpg

t.jpg

I wish I had thought about taking pictures of this truck when I bought it ,,, it was a for real (run when parked ) truck the man who drove it would sty drunk for a day or two then drive it back to the owner ,, then take loads for a few days then not come back home for a few days until he sobered up , he wouldnt drive while he was drinking so hed just stay in the little sleeper till he run out of money or he sobered up.. but a big oak tree was grew into the step on the drivers side ,, I had to cut a hunk out of the tree to get the truck to move . funny thing is every thing that was sheltered by or under the tree was toast and the part (passenger ) side that was facing out was almost perfect ... it was so bad the drivers door feel off when I moved it .. I would have thought the part facing the elements would have gone first ... if it was parked in the field it would have been a perfect truck ..

Was there a winner? Was this the thread for the contest or was they a nutter thread. I'm new I don't know what to do???

Latest posts

Back