Hello from the rust Capitol of Canada!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halifaxjack

Hi, I'm Stephen from Nova Scotia (the east coast of Canada, in case you wondered. I have a '51 Ford custom sedan with a 226 and a 3 speed which was pulled from a 40 year slumber last summer and is slowly working its way back to the road. The car came up from New York in 1969 and has managed to avoid the wrath of the tin worm for the most part. If my summer goes the way I hope it does I'll be terrifying the locals with it by September...
I also made a build thread for the car on this site, although the work I'm doing is less "build" and more "intensive routine maintenance".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 24
Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta, at the very edge------of the prairies.
I have been collecting shoeboxes for a while now, so I will be watching yours progress with great interest. That 226 will be the flathead six, right?
Keep on tinkering.

Yes,it is the flathead six. I was told that the six wasn't an option in Canadian cars. Not sure about that, but finding parts has been a bit more difficult. Got a nice set of NOS set of rad hoses though, so there's some stuff still out there.

Latest posts

Back