new project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bodys is on

well i got the car out of the garage and got the body on. I have a friend that lives up the street that has a fork lift which was a big help. the thing fit on almost perfect, just a few minor adjustments once we lowered it down. let me know what you guys think

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 70
  • unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 58
  • unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 61
  • unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 58
  • unnamed-5.jpg
    unnamed-5.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 60
  • unnamed-6.jpg
    unnamed-6.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 56
  • unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 64
  • unnamed-8.jpg
    unnamed-8.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 66
My buddy built one of those & used the rear end from a Crown Vic, fit perfectly & was pretty cheap. They are readily available and come with rear discs.

Toad

Rear end

My buddy built one of those & used the rear end from a Crown Vic, fit perfectly & was pretty cheap. They are readily available and come with rear discs.

Toad

It's got a rear end from a 90 iroc, Posi and drums. I would have rather had discs but it was cheap and the right width. I'm running gm discs on the front so it should stop alright I hope.

Not sure how I missed this one.... Looking real good! Keep at it

thank you guys i appreciate it. I had stalled out for a while waiting on some parts ups lost, but i got everything finally so my plan is to hit it hard and get it done hopefully in the next month or so. Will see but thats the plan. Its been about 100 degrees for the last month and a half which hasn't helped my cause ether

floors started

well i got the floor started on my days off. still need to figure out the drive shaft tunnel but i wanted to get the wheels on and figure out how high the drive shaft ends up when the air bags bottom out.

I also got to give my 14 year old a quick welding lesson. My younger son is all about helping but the 14 year old is at that stage where I'm not cool any more, so I defiantly enjoy when he shows interest in what I'm doing[cl[cl[cl

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 65
  • unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 61
  • unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 70
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 66
  • unnamed-5.jpg
    unnamed-5.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 64
  • unnamed-3.jpg
    unnamed-3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 60
I just love it when my kid comes by to help [cl It was easier when she lived at our house.

Are any relation to robert fish calfire ff [S

I'm sure its been around but that's the first time I've seen the strings tied in for marking your drive shaft location. Great idea...even if you got it somewhere else. I will definitely be using that one.

Looks like it's coming along nicely. It's fun to be at the floor building stage. I like doing that kind of stuff since you get to see real solid progress in fairly short order.

I'm sure its been around but that's the first time I've seen the strings tied in for marking your drive shaft location. Great idea...even if you got it somewhere else. I will definitely be using that one.

Looks like it's coming along nicely. It's fun to be at the floor building stage. I like doing that kind of stuff since you get to see real solid progress in fairly short order.

I wouldn't be surprised if its been done before but I hadn't seen it so I'm taking credit

Latest posts

Back