Just a thought....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-R-POPS

''Rusty Mopar Slacker''
I think I might take the body off my '47 and put it on the frame of my '48.
Then in the next thought I think sell the '48, drive the '47 and build something new.

Then I think just take a break from the building projects and go fishing all spring and summer this year.

I think I might just go fishing.

I vote keep them both... and build something new.. and fish when u need a break

bored

if you are a true car guy, like many of us here, the boredom will start and before ya know it another project will appear in the yard begging to be built.[;)

you can tune a piano, you can tune a car but you can't tune a fish[ddd

Later:cool:

Skull---"you can tune a piano, you can tune a car but you can't tune a fish"

Well, you can tune em, they just don't bring in anything worth listening to...[ddd:D

Best summer I ever had was the summer before I opened my Pastry shop/restaurant. Spent every morning out on one of the 100's of lake that surround the area that I live.
My best buddy (Who is gone now) and I had a standing bet that whom ever caught the first fish the other guy would buy breakfast.
Good times. Great memories........
Torchie

I can't disagree with any of yall's thinking.
I'd love to keep both but I can't afford the insurance on all these dang vehicles. There's only 2 of us in the house and paying insurance on 6 vehicles.

I still think they should insure the person in what ever he/she is driving instead of each and every vehicle.

I may just not do anything and go fishing with Smallfoot. Now that's a BASS!!
And Torchie can come along for the ride.

Still looking for a '43 to '47 Dodge panel wagon. If and when the right one comes along I won't have to make any more of these tough decisions.

I can't disagree with any of yall's thinking.
I'd love to keep both but I can't afford the insurance on all these dang vehicles. There's only 2 of us in the house and paying insurance on 6 vehicles.

I still think they should insure the person in what ever he/she is driving instead of each and every vehicle.

I may just not do anything and go fishing with Smallfoot. Now that's a BASS!!
And Torchie can come along for the ride.

Still looking for a '43 to '47 Dodge panel wagon. If and when the right one comes along I won't have to make any more of these tough decisions.

Can you not get collector insurance down there? I'm one guy and have 6 vehicles. I pay around $450 per year for all my collector vehicles.

I have all of my fleet of rats and shineys on a policy with Hagerty[ 6 or 7 of them] and only pay 450 a year at a gaurenteed value and some are valued at 35 and 40k. Might check them out. [S

Can you not get collector insurance down there? I'm one guy and have 6 vehicles. I pay around $450 per year for all my collector vehicles.

I have all of my fleet of rats and shineys on a policy with Hagerty[ 6 or 7 of them] and only pay 450 a year at a gaurenteed value and some are valued at 35 and 40k. Might check them out. [S

$450 a year per vehicle? I hate insurance.
I'm just poor white trash on disability trying to enjoy life as much as possible.

hmm Id say put the 47 body on the 48 frame...

build a boat out of the 48 -flip it over, the windows could help in fish spotting !

then go fishing...

ahhhh another world crisis solved - back to the beer.....

Latest posts

Back