New from Montana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkadams123

Hi all, Just trying to find my way around the site. I am looking forward to swapping stories and getting advice from all you "experts"! My son and I are just starting a rat rod project. I have attached a photo. Does anyone know what year and make this body is? It is a 2 door, suicide doors. I don't know how to up-load a larger pic yet.

Looking forward to the fun!

Attachments

• DSCN1460.jpg
    DSCN1460.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 50
I think I found the make and model. I think it is a 1932 Ford Standard B Tudor! If anyone knows a better fit, please let me know!

Thanks.

cool to see another one brought back from the dead! built my first one in 6 weeks, already looking for something else to build. looking forward to seeing it in billings.

Attachments

• rat michigan.jpg
    rat michigan.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 22
  • rat michigan2.jpg
    rat michigan2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 17
Hey KKadams

I am thinking that body you have is not a 1932 Ford. The suicide doors didnt start until 1933 for the Ford Motor Company.

Oh yeah welcome from the land of salt and rust (upstate NY). I have family in Malta Montana. You guys have the most beautiful state in the nation...my humble opinion thats all.

MikeC

mopar?

mopar maybe?

welcome,

my 30 something mopar has the suicide doors stock.

Later:cool:

Attachments

• albertons car show 008.jpg
    albertons car show 008.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 8
  • albertons car show 009.jpg
    albertons car show 009.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 4
  • albertons car show 006.jpg
    albertons car show 006.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 4
mopar maybe?

welcome,

my 30 something mopar has the suicide doors stock.

Later:cool:
Hey Skull does the dash look like yours :confused:
How come all the Dodges I look up have 4 doors and the only 2 doors are Coupes [S

Jim

Oh sorry welcome to the site :)

Latest posts

Back