1933 Pontiac

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks,
I removed the nailhead and tranny. I took the engine to the machine shop yesterday and went over the details with the owner, Jeff White.
I have something to do for the next month so, I won't get to work on the 33 till then :(

Dr. Crank

Here's pretty much the last pic for about a month :(
This is with the hood and grille surround in mock up :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 234
If I ever pass through Willard, Mo. I'm gonna beg you for a ride in it. Super cool looking ride with excellent workmanship.

Thanks y'all
I worked my very last bike rally, at Panama City Florida, last week and now will be home.
I've as much work as I want here and will be able to concentrate on my projects too.

Well I had a nice surprise today :)
I figured the front wheels being 14" would not clear my disc brake calipers and was prepared to do some clearance grinding, on the calipers.
When I slipped the calipers on and mounted the wheels, to my surprise, it cleared by a full 1/4" :eek:
On one wheel I had to remove the wheel weights is all. I'll have the tire shop move them closer to the center of the wheel later.
Now I don't have to buy new 15" wheels for the front :cool:
Got excited and had to share this with y'all :D Back to the shop [;)

Headlights

These are the original headlights off the Pontiac that have been changed over to sealed beam at one time or the other. The generally mount to the fenders, I mounted them to the radiator surround using the original mounts too.
I also took the side panels off the hood because , when I build the headers they will have to be cut and these are way to good to cut so, I'll build new sides that will go around the headers.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I mounted the taillights but, will have to move the car out to get a pic of them.

Attachments

• 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 223

Latest posts

Back