Bruno.....how ya doing??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for asking Sarge

I'm healing slowly, going to see my doc tomorrow. Hopefully he will let me start driving again. Can't do much in the garage until he starts letting me lift things more than 10lbs. I spend a lot of time walking in garage and looking at things i need to do and things i need to buy. I believe the wife is going to take my Visa card away, seems like i'm buying a little to much on line LOL.
Recuperation sucks, but you know that, figure i'll be back at it full steam when the weather finally warms up.
All of my nurses in intensive care were under 30 and drop dead georgeous. They all liked me, thought i was funny, ran their fingers through my beard and gave me hugs when i went to intermediate care. None of them however called me Cuddly:)

Ah, I don't know, Bruno. We got a picture of one of those hot nurses, and maybe you should have had them work on your eyes a little while you were in there ! :rolleyes::eek:

fatnurse_zpsb005b1fc.jpg

Glad you are feeling better, bud. Take care of yourself so you can be back out there soon. :D

Don

That looks like some really weird in home care stuff...

Ah, I don't know, Bruno. We got a picture of one of those hot nurses, and maybe you should have had them work on your eyes a little while you were in there ! :rolleyes::eek:

fatnurse_zpsb005b1fc.jpg

Glad you are feeling better, bud. Take care of yourself so you can be back out there soon. :D

Don

Lord...Nurse Nancy sure did plump up a bit.....lol....Glad you are getting better...yeah, i tried to stay out of the barn while my knee was healing as all I did was get depressed....or start doing something that hurt....lol...Just take it slow....we don't heal as fast as we used too...
Bless ya brother....take it easy..... :D

Good luck on the healing process, Bruno. Sounds like you are doing fine.

Isn't Don's ex a nurse? I wonder...:eek:

Got back from seeing the Doc, start chemo in 2 weeks and should be back to normal in 4mos or so. Could be a lot worse. Told me i can get back to work in the garage in 3 weeks if i feel up to it, gonna try unless the chemo knocks me on my butt. He also told me i can drive as long as i don't take the Loritabs for pain, hate to waste the pain pills so i guess i won't be driving for awhile LOL.
Thanks for the kind words fellas, i really appreciate it. And Don, I woke up next to a girl that looks like that nurse when i was a teenager, hopefully i was so drunk that nothing happened!

Went thru 7 weeks of chemo last year, with radiation every day. You can do it, but it was kinda scary mentaly, having death as the other option. Will look at your other post again and see if we have the same stuff going on, either way best of luck, let me know if you have any questions. That nurse would have been a step up compared to most of the ones I had.

My grandpa had Lymphoma and they also found a spot of bone cancer when he was in his 50's.
he went through Cobalt treatment.
medicine was a little more brutal back then...
Back then they would pump you full of contrast media and drop you out of a B29 over a Japan
He died at about 83
Desire to keep going has a lot to do with it so does adequate nutrition and staying active.
And luck. There ain't no promise but it does happen.

To cheer you up....
Everyone naturally thinks God thinks just like we do
God says Don't worry...
We think that means it will all be good
What if he's thinking "it will all be over soon and then we can hang out as much as you want" lol

If it were not for mortality...
Adam and Eve would still be sitting nekked under a tree and still arguing....
Eve-"I aint gonna do it you do it"
Adam- "well I aint gonna do it either"
Eve-"Ill sit here 400 years afore I do it"
Adam "well I'll just sit here 500 years afore I even think about saying no".

And where would we be today?
We probably wouldn't even be here..
Adam would be all like "I'm gonna ask her out.... someday".

Where's the like button sarge lol that is awsome where did you find her!

Latest posts

Back