Leaving next week for TN...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
Going to watch my Grandniece graduate from High school...and to just get away for a few during the Memorial Weekend....Anybody living near Rogersville area....Hawkins county way....Bulls Gap....??? :D

Well, when you get into town take a hard left and go about 120 miles then due North another couple hundred and we could hang out on Paradise Road. :D
Enjoy your trip Sarge, always good to get away once in awhile. :cool:

I haven't been out there in a while, but there used to be a lot of hot rods and a "cruise in" downtown on Friday nights. Pretty little town...Davy Crockett lived there as a kid. Hope you have a good trip. :)

We are about 20 miles from Bulls Gap. Right off of exit 407 on I-40. As Tim said Sevier County right on the way to Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg.

In Bulls Gap be sure to check out Yoders Market. If you make down to Sevierville, check out Floyd Garretts muscle car museum. http://musclecarmuseum.com/

You are more than welcome to stop by our shop. Call me if you are free 865-932-7541

Was going to make the muscle car museum for sure...

We are about 20 miles from Bulls Gap. Right off of exit 407 on I-40. As Tim said Sevier County right on the way to Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg.

In Bulls Gap be sure to check out Yoders Market. If you make down to Sevierville, check out Floyd Garretts muscle car museum. http://musclecarmuseum.com/

You are more than welcome to stop by our shop. Call me if you are free 865-932-7541

wish I could remember where the sister in law lives but right now it eludes me.....:D...anyway, thought if there was anyone closeby, I'd show my face and say howdy....I know the girl is graduating from Cherokee H/S...best I can do at the minute.....lol I would guess we'll be visiting Gatlinburg for sure....

Come on down......

Hey Sarge, love to have ya down here in Tennessee. We'll treat ya like family! :D

Like RPM said, the Dragbash is at our local strip in north Knoxville and it is a great day of ratrod racing. Ain't hard to find....we will get you there if you can work it in your schedule. Lookin forward to meetin you.:)

Lynn

Thanks guys....Only problem with that is

the Niece's grad party will be Saturday....:(...wonder if I slipped out would anyone notice....?? :D
Man I'd love to make that....would be great to meet at least a couple guys from the site.....I'll see what I can do...darn....it sounds like a good time....heck I haven't even been able to meet up with Dirty Rat and he lives about 15 miles from me...lol...I've gotta get out more..:D

the Niece's grad party will be Saturday....:(...wonder if I slipped out would anyone notice....?? :D
Man I'd love to make that....would be great to meet at least a couple guys from the site.....I'll see what I can do...darn....it sounds like a good time....heck I haven't even been able to meet up with Dirty Rat and he lives about 15 miles from me...lol...I've gotta get out more..:D

Scott said they will race until people stop pulling in the staging lanes. Last year it went till around 10:00 PM or so.
Tim

Started one ...then saw the junk being put on and

Don't know if you are a facebooker but here is the info on the Dragbash.
https://www.facebook.com/events/246302902174781/

never even went back on again.....guess I didn't want all the info that I was seeing on people's sites....I was not going to post where I was every five minutes...."Oh....think I'll go downstairs and have a cup of coffee"....Well here I sit in my pajamas eating cornflakes"....."Oh look, just cleaned up the barf from skippy....guess he didn't like the new dog food"....Ahhhhhh no....thank you...I'll keep that stuff to myself...LOL

never even went back on again.....guess I didn't want all the info that I was seeing on people's sites....I was not going to post where I was every five minutes...."Oh....think I'll go downstairs and have a cup of coffee"....Well here I sit in my pajamas eating cornflakes"....."Oh look, just cleaned up the barf from skippy....guess he didn't like the new dog food"....Ahhhhhh no....thank you...I'll keep that stuff to myself...LOL

Yep, just how some people are. Here is a link to the web site. It was down the other day.
Tim
http://www.dragbashnostalgia.com/

Latest posts

Back