You know those warnings about the side

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
effects of drugs.....I found out this weekend that you really should heed the warnings and....never take any drug that your wife gives you that she takes...:eek:....
We were up in Traverse City...Great Wolf Lodge with the grandkids...beautiful place and really geared for the kiddies.....highly recommend it....anyway...
they have these water slides....have to climb a ton of stairs with the tube to go down....did this 10 or 12 times....got to the room and was having a wee bit of leg cramps...but sucked down a banana and some B vitamins and hoped for the best...woke up Friday morning still had some cramps in the calf...wife says....take one of my restless leg syndrome pills....miraplex....
I say think it will be oky doky.?? she says I take it no problem....Never, never ever, take it.....I had the worst reaction to that stuff I've ever had.....profuse sweats, vomiting, dizzy (more than most days)..anxiety attack...stomach cramps...dry heaves, and couldn't keep my eyes open..like suddenly super sleepy.....confused...(more than normal)....worse feeling I've ever had...thought I was going to die or have to go to the hospital......my wife didn't think it was the Miraplex...after I recovered and woke up Sat morning I looked it up on the internet....I had all the side effects short of death and or hullicinations...... so...don't take your wifes meds no matter what!!!

Glad you're OK.

Funny how the side effects are worse than the symptoms.

"Contact your doctor if you experience blah, blah, blah, greasy discharge, blah, blah, feelings of committing suicide, blah, blah, death, blah, blah..."

"Hi, doc? Yeah, I died from the prescription you gave me. What should I do now?"

glad your 0K.

Dr said here take this-- the good news is this drug will have you live to a 1OO--the side effects, you will bleed out your eyes and have night terrors:eek:

no thanks:rolleyes:

Later :cool:

Got past my Male menopause years ago....LOL

she should have gave you a midol instead

I wonder if guys were to take midol the events that unfold from our "better halfs" would also diminish??? Been so long since my wife had use of Midol that I forgot what those days were like.....:D which is a good thing......

Thanks Skull....I was about a hair from going to the hospital.... :eek:

Better living thru chemistry doesn't always work out so well....ahy Doc???

Uncle Donnie....sorry, didn't mean to bring up the "good old days".....:D

If it is actually a leg cramp and not just a sore muscle, try gatorade. The electrolytes will knock those leg cramps right out. Bad thing is it's full of high fructose corn syrup which in itself is a chemical swill.

you...forgot...to...add...overuse...of...ellipses...as...one...of...the...side...effects...;)

Latest posts

Back