Just a reminder to the Michigan people

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
Detroit Swap meet coming up Jan 11 and 12 .....at Gilbraltor Trade center....Mt. Clemens....

Attachments

• _700_detroitswap_2014.gif
    _700_detroitswap_2014.gif
    210.9 KB · Views: 17
Who all is going? I might try to make it one day just to see whats out there if I can find anything I need for cheap... Last couple times I went, it seemed like people had their "I don't really want to sell anything" prices on things...

Might be cool to meet some of the other michigan guys at the meet... or perhaps at autorama later in the year?

Me and the boys are going Sunday....

Seems that some of the prices go down a little on Sunday...they don't want to pack up all the stuff to drag home......but the last few years it's been a bit disappointing....but I continue to go lookiing for that one sweet deal...better than driving all the way to the state fair grounds...jmho...

I may be able to go Saturday. There is a busted water line in the Hobby shop so it is closed until further notice....... So I might make it then. Anyone else able to go Saturday??

Latest posts

Back