seattle sehawks or denver broncos//SOUND OFF

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pats stunck and Wilson did not look good for the hawks but I do hope they win I am such a homer I always go against the team that beats the Pats in the playoffs even though I think Denver looks better then the Hawks.
30-27 Hawks win[P

agree

Some of the worse officiating I've ever seen on the 49er/seahawks game! The ref should be fired. :mad:

l agree, the whole season the refs haves sucked, missed calls, made up things that didn't happen and that clearly was a fumble and recovery by 49er's when Bowman got hurt.

glad the 'Hawks won, but wish it could have been called more fairly.

now the NFL has to get the crookedest refs they have so manning gets his win and the legend is secured for prosperity.

maybe hire the crew from the 'O5 pitts/hawk game :(

Later :cool:

I'm not much of a sports fan....but my wife is. Must have been a good game, more than once I heard a real loud "Run you little bugger run!!" She seems to enjoy it all.:D

I am not much of a football fan at all. I am a Peyton Manning fan. Peyton went to UT here in Knoxville TN. We hear so much stuff on the football players in trouble, with the law. Drunk, drugs, sex, and so on. We never ever heard anything like that about Peyton. He is and was a first class act. Someone who is a good role model for young people to look up to and say. I want to be like him. You don't see that much in professional sports any more!

I am not much of a football fan at all. I am a Peyton Manning fan. Peyton went to UT here in Knoxville TN. We hear so much stuff on the football players in trouble, with the law. Drunk, drugs, sex, and so on. We never ever heard anything like that about Peyton. He is and was a first class act. Someone who is a good role model for young people to look up to and say. I want to be like him. You don't see that much in professional sports any more!

Same here. I played football in high school and college, and was pretty good, but just have never had the time to become a fan. I do get to watch a few games however, and saw the last two. Something that I noticed was during the playing of the National Anthem. Peyton and his team placed their hands over their hearts and at least seemed to be decent and patriotic...the Seahawks not so much. Even their coach and quarterback just stood their looking bored. I know that their just football players and not role models...but some younger kids don't know. The Seahawks look like a bunch of thugs to me. Am I thinking wrong?

If the Seahawks play like they did against the 9ers they don't stand a chance. IMO even if they pull it together theyre still gonna come up short. Even with the biggest mouth, I meen best corner in the league. Blah blah blah whatever.
SSimpala, that was the first thing I noticed when I turned on that game. Players playing around laughing and looking around. One thing to be excited, completely another to be unprofessional and unpatriotic. I agree with you

i don't care very much for football, but someone posted on facebook this morning, that i thought was funny. the two states that made marijuana legal, are sharing a super bowl.

Latest posts

Back