"Detroit Road Trip" this weekend......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
......dreading the drive but we finally found Mrs. Snakefarm a car! She's been without one for several months after a lady she works with kept pestering her to buy our Grand Cherokee.....I told the wife to price it to the lady and she did and she took it. :eek:

So we've been on the hunt. Seems that when you are searching for a used car that's optioned out exactly like you want down to the year, paint, and color of the interior they are not always just around the corner. :rolleyes: So we will make the 7-8 hour drive on Saturday, hope it is everything it appears to be, make the deal and head back home......maybe spend the night somewhere on the way back.....that's a lot of "butt time" for me in my old age. :eek:

If you end up needing anything, a hand, a tool, a jack or what not, I'll be around all weekend working on the truck.
PM me if you want to =)

If you end up needing anything, a hand, a tool, a jack or what not, I'll be around all weekend working on the truck.
PM me if you want to =)

DR, are you anywhere near Sterling Heights?? I sent you a PM

7-8 hours... one way?

I have to ask...what drives a man and wife 16 hours for new wheels? Luv? ;) :D

Yes and YES :D Actually putting up with me for 35 years (38 if ya count the courtship) she deserves more than a car. :p

HAPPY WIFE = HAPPY LIFE
Good luck.
I've been married to my current wife for 41 years and she's still po'd cause I bought her a new Olds without her even looking at it. Wrong color!

Hope it's all you're looking for.
They do deserve more for just putting up with us and our obsessions :eek:
My wife trusts me [ddd she knows I'll get her something kool every time :cool:
Be alert ;)

7-8 hours... one way?

I have to ask...what drives a man and wife 16 hours for new wheels? Luv? ;) :D

LUV.........

Getting a Chevy LUV??

1974_Chevy_Luv_Mikado_Isuzu_Pickup_For_Sale_resize.jpg

My buddy had one. Diesel. Fun little toy. Drive Safe!!!

my gal kept making me go with her to get a new car
finally i asked
what am i doing here?
she sez
honey i need to see if you think it is comfy (she was worried about my back)
the one she got is indeed comfy and we are going on our vacation starting the 1st through the 10th april
and thats what we will drive.
hers looks just like this

Last edited:
HAPPY WIFE = HAPPY LIFE
Good luck.
I've been married to my current wife for 41 years and she's still po'd cause I bought her a new Olds without her even looking at it. Wrong color!

I've surprised my wife with a car once back in 1983..........lesson learned.......haven't tried it since ;)

She found this one so no surprises this time. We've been Grand Cherokee people for years and not many cars have really interested us except for one, the Chrysler 300C Fell in love with them when they came out in '04 and really fell for them when they came out with the AWD version. My daughter bought an '05 AWD in 2007 and it's still going strong, even after using it to plow snow on Paradise Road :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEFJQEUsVw

So we're traveling to get this One Owner 2010 Hemi-C All Wheel Drive with 43,000 miles on it.

It's a Chrysler Certified Used Car and has an available "Bumper to Bumper" warranty for as long as we own it with unlimited mileage! Needless to say Chrysler will lose money on this warranty as we tend to use a vehicle up completely........although Mrs. Snakefarm will probably not use her's for a snowplow. :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back