Hey guys and gals....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
thought I'd pop back in and say Howdy.....lifes been calming down a bit and I wanted to see what's been shaking....hoping to get into the barn and see where I left off....heck of a summer....got a lot of catching up to do and a lot of new handles on the site....hope I can get back into the swing....:D

Yep......way too long....

Missed you bums.....lol....especially some....God where does the time go?? :eek: Hey, drove down to Rogersville TN last week and bought up a bit of property.....mostly for the youngin's but who knows....;)

Heck, I've been wondering about me.....LOL..

People been wondering about you!

Just a ton of family and other issues and a bit of feeling sorry for myself.....walked away from stuff for a while and did some new things...now I'm ready to start back up and get things done that I've left sitting....guess life gets in the way at times and priorities get moved around....so looks like a bit of clear sailing and back to the one thing that always made me smile....the RRR...:D

Glad you are back Sarge, a lot of us were worried about you. Please don't do that disappearing act again.:D

Well, look what the cat dragged in... stand back people, I'm a Doctor... vital signs fair... good color and reflexes... drooling a little... Chinese menu in his hand... hair is perfect. :D

Inside joke aside, we missed you here and as mentioned, worried some. It's good to have you back and hope to keep you for a much longer while!

Latest posts

Back