Ok.....found these close to home....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Title on the F3....

F1 ,F3 all the same cab.
Is there any paper work with either of theses Sgt?
Guy near me has an F-3 for sale at $800. Cab, frame, no engine. With a title.
Torchie.

Bill of sale on the F1 cab....but that really isn't an issue.....nice to have..but not an issue

Here's a couple F1's with an extra cab I will probably pickup. Montana tin, $600 for them all, no engines. So, yeah, not in this universe is that rusted stuff worth anywhere near the asking price IMO.

yeah I'd grab those for 600 and put my 79 dodge magnum suspension and 9" posi in one of em

The guy is too high. that font end would require a lot of metal work and you will probably be better off finding another, I would guess if the fenders are that bad the floors are gone too. I have family near the Richmond area up there and I came across a 53 ford last Christmas that was complete and has some holes in the floor the guy wanted 1200 for it or best offer.... keep looking and I'm sure the right deal will come to you. I would have brought that truck back, but the wife's little SUV would have had a time bringing that old tin back down south.

one of the many things I have learned from my build

it would definitely pay off in the long run to invest more upfront and start with something more solid.. that being said.. the fact i started with a mess and have turned it around has given me the "skills" to not be afraid of whatever the next one will throw at me..

good luck on your search

those ones willowbilly posted up sure have just the right look to them..

one of the many things I have learned from my build

it would definitely pay off in the long run to invest more upfront and start with something more solid.. that being said.. the fact i started with a mess and have turned it around has given me the "skills" to not be afraid of whatever the next one will throw at me..

good luck on your search

Corpo, that is a concept only grasped by those of us who have tackled a rust bucket. Of course if it's a rusty rat you are going for it really doesn't matter.
If I was going to build something decent, I would travel to where the good rust free tin is, or have one shipped in.

Latest posts

Back