Did ya miss me.........?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
.......yeah I didn't think so. :rolleyes: Looks like I have a lot of catchin' up to do here! Lately I log on once in awhile but end up falling asleep before I even get all the new posts read. :eek: Still slaving away on the Paradise Road project. Although it has nearly kicked my butt, if I can hang on just a little longer I think I'll get it finished. Noticed I haven't updated that thread since October so I owe ya a few pics. I'm working on uploading 100 or so to Photobucket so I hope to update you in a day or two if you guys are still interested. :) Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to a good summer. :cool:

:rolleyes: I log on once in awhile but end up falling asleep before I even get all the new posts read. :eek:
So you just disappear, for God knows how long then, reappear and say our post are so boring you fall asleep [S :(
Glad you're back, SF
Yes you will have to post pics cause we're gonna need proof :cool: [P

I seem to recall a dude named snakefarm........

must've been my imagination running away with me.

Yes, I missed ya.

I can't tell you how many guys have come and gone since I was led to RRR. I wish a lot of them would come back.

I put out a APB for you on the Paradise Road thread a while back......never heard nuttin........[S:confused:

Glad you woke up long enough to let us know you're still around! [cl

Thanks guys for the "welcome back" and no you guys haven't been boring me to sleep, it's the 60-70 hour weeks that won't let my eyes stay open long once I've sat down. :D
However though I've reached the point that I'm losing sleep over this project so maybe I'll get a chance to catch you all up now. :eek:

Stay tuned!

Latest posts

Back