Hey....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
Just checking in to make sure you know I haven't kicked the bucket or anything...things are getting squared away...Daughter is out of the pen, back home and working and I've actually been trying to fit some time in the barn...so..in case you's was wondering....I is alive and kicking....
Figured I had worn out my wise cracks and puns for a time and really needed to bring some progress to the table...and since I couldn't do that....felt I'd back away for a while and get my ducks in a row....so to speak...miss the chats but we've been really busy at work and seriously seeing daylight at the end of the retirement tunnel....Hope all is well...wish all the newbies well and hope all the projects are coming along....
Hopefully back to having some real profound things to share....for a change...LOL..:D

I put out a APB for ya last week Sarge, it must've worked! [cl

Hey, we miss your wisecracks when you go awol! I haven't had much progress on mine since last fall, but I still like to stick my two cents in! [ddd

Bama....the APB worked....I was picked up yesterday..

I put out a APB for ya last week Sarge, it must've worked! [cl

Hey, we miss your wisecracks when you go awol! I haven't had much progress on mine since last fall, but I still like to stick my two cents in! [ddd

Now whether or not that's a good thing...Remains to be seen...lol...I've got some pic's I have to download and I'm made a bit of progress on the "Thing"...so I'll try to get them up asap...thanks for thinking about me.... :D

Good to hear from ya, and glad to hear things are looking up! Lots of new cat pictures for you to catch up on....

Sarge you can't keep disappearing, makes a lot of us think the worst. On a happier note glad you're getting near retirement!

SGT, Glad you made it back [cl

Ah the ole public service retirement, has served me well for soon to be 16. When you get there don't slow down, those in my gen that did didn't last to long. "Wide Open Throttle" with a dab of common scene. :D

Latest posts

Back