The Hunt For More Junk

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endicott_jb

Havre, MT but may as well be the north pole
I decided that seeing as I have a ton of pictures from my hunts in the wilderness of north central Montana, I'd start a thread of everything I have found lying around in fields. That way, those who aren't following my 33 build thread can see what I've seen. Plus, I can add to it without hijacking my own threads.

So I'm gonna start with my first Montana find. Had just moved to Montana and still in my VW phase. She was a pretty little car with her rough spots. Next time I went by this farm, all the buildings were burned down and the little bug was gone.

This is about 9 months later after I had gone to my first rat rod show and was dead set on finding a 20s or 30s closed car. Found this "pile" about 45 minutes away about 2 miles east of a town called Valier, MT.

Beautiful country in the summertime. We can see the edge of that big sky in the pictures. All that tin needs to be in your backyard JB.

If only my lot were bigger. Hard to do a lot with a 25x30' garage and only a 50x140' lot. The best part though, the lil lady doesn't mind all the "junk" as long as it stays out of the house. She's even told me to go get something when I couldn't decide to or not.

And here's a few shots from where I used to work in CA. It was a VW resto shop but my old boss loved hot rods also so he had a few cool cars stashed out back in the "parts bin."

Technically this is mine but haven't gone back to make the trade(he needs the title for my 65bug out at the shop.)

And this one, I've been lusting after for years and years. Used to belong to Union Pacific RR but now it's his brother in laws. Is set up for a 440 and 727.

Latest posts

Back