On eBay in Canada, 40 Ford Panel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing it's far, far from Tejas... I love me some panel trucks!!! I missed a '38 Ford panel a few years ago & have always regretted it!

BoB

A buddy in Washington found a 38 a couple years ago for me. It was sitting on a Jeep Wagoneer 4x4 frame. I passed. It was hacked up bad.

I am in Ontario, but still 1000 miles away....gotta go around the lake. Would be great for someone in Thunder Bay area, Winnipeg or even northern Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota

Hard to say what he thinks it's worth (reserve) but I'd bet 10 to one it doesn't sell.
I paid $500 for my 40 with no title and no back doors, also no drivetrain, just sitting on some roller axles. Doors were junk beyond repair so one $500 parts truck for good front doors (but I made money on that truck). Then the front fenders turned out to be to much work so another $500 parts truck for a front clip, $450 for back doors that needed work, $100 for title work. So I'm in mine around 2 grand and a lot of work just getting the body kinda sorted out. It is a 40 tonner and maybe a nit more rare but the same style. Most of these old panels need a lot of work when you find them. I was lucky I had good back fenders and running boards, and a rust free/straight can

Latest posts

Back