Figured I'd check in on everybody

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

Been awhile since I've been on. Figured I'd stop and say hello. Hope everyone's doing good?

Thanks guys.

This last year has been rough but I think things are starting to settle down a bit. I'm learning to deal with the memory loss issues and the anxiety a lot better now, it still kicks my @ss but not as bad. It don't look like I'm going to get to go back to work though. They diagnosed me with PTSD, arrogoraphobia (basically fear of large public settings), and another anxiety disorder that I can't ever remember what it's called. All of witch was caused from the post concussion syndrome, Witch is like a migraine times a 100 that lasted three to four months.

I'm with a new lady now after finding out my wife was running around on me and my new girl is great. I wouldn't be here if it wasnt for her. She's went from being single on her own to taking care of my malfunctioning self and being a mom for my two crazy boys and has been awesome at it. I have no idea how she handles me not being able to remember our conversations all the time. She's pretty awesome.

I think that's the high lights, or low lights of the last year.

Dang Eric, you've had a rough time of it.
Sorry to hear about your wife and glad to hear about your new girl.

It can only get better from here right? Lol
My new girl (Alicia) is a amazing person. She makes a huge difference in me and the boys life.

It's good to see you back on the forum Eric. Sad to hear you won't be back on the road, enjoyed your visits here.

Yes, I enjoyed stopping out your way on my way to the north west. Always a good time.
I'm hoping that eventually my counciling will allow me to handle the anxiety enough to atleast be able to run locally. It's helped a ton so far with management skills.

Latest posts

Back