Challenger Back Half

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratrod85

Not really a ratrod, but heres some pics of a backhalf project that i took on at the shop. Any input is appreciated. I also new to this forum just wanted to get some talk going. Work at a shop in Durham, North Carolina, we mostly focus on 60's and 70's Mopars but when we get the chance we love doing custom metal work. Thanks!

DSCN3325.jpg

DSCN3316.jpg

DSCN3331.jpg

DSCN3317.jpg

DSCN3326.jpg

DSCN3333.jpg

DSCN3335.jpg

DSCN3320.jpg

DSCN3336.jpg

DSCN3314.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR! Great looking work for sure. We have a muscle car Forum and you might wanna post in the Intro Forum too. Looks like you get serious about your work.

We could not convince the customer to run a cage, he is going to drive this on the street. Kinda crazy but i can dig it. we welded the quarter panels but the customer installed the quarter panel patches. The front is all stock, sadly this job was done way more for the cool factor than the go factor. It has a good motor and customer claims it will turn those big tires over.

Thanks it is fun and i would not give it up for anything, but damn the economy these days has really taken a toll on the business!! Very hard to stay in the business these days.

Latest posts

Back