Billetproof 2015!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be sure to take pics!! Hoping some RRR guys will join me again this year, but DR has pretty well assured that he is done with that show, so I may be just going alone. Still will be a good time!

I was all excited till I saw the date. I think that's the weekend after I will be getting back from Moab.

Neverdone,

I will be sure to take pics!! Hoping some RRR guys will join me again this year, but DR has pretty well assured that he is done with that show, so I may be just going alone. Still will be a good time!

what happened that soured DR on Billetproof? Just curious...(since I screwed the pooch and didn't get anything done to bring)...by the way I'm not saying anything about going cause last year the poop hit the fan when I planned something..so I'm keeping my mouth shut right now....

It's gonna be a little chunk of change to go to Moab for a week with a buggy. Gonna have to see how the finances are when I get back.

Well I could help with some fuel costs!! Bring my parts with ya! LOL

what happened that soured DR on Billetproof? Just curious...(since I screwed the pooch and didn't get anything done to bring)...by the way I'm not saying anything about going cause last year the poop hit the fan when I planned something..so I'm keeping my mouth shut right now....

He got mad because last year a couple shop built cars won the show, not ones that were built by the average guy. Sarge if you do happen to make it come find me.... I will be the one BBQin at the camper!

If the house is a rockin...

Well I could help with some fuel costs!! Bring my parts with ya! LOL

He got mad because last year a couple shop built cars won the show, not ones that were built by the average guy. Sarge if you do happen to make it come find me.... I will be the one BBQin at the camper!

I won't come knockin....LOL....You can be sure I'd find ya...

One week to go till the show!!! Anyone going to join me? Having a party at my place just up the street afterwards also to anyone who may want to stop by!

IMG_20150613_131416_4781_zpsz3rmk7ha.jpg

IMG_20150613_101054_5171_zpssbjqixcw.jpg

I made it. Didn't see anyone else though

Latest posts

Back