R.s.c. Build off

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
So a buddy of mine and his group of rusty misfits are putting on a build off challenge.

Has to be a pre-war body oh, you have $4,000 to build it and the competition judging will actually take place in two years in Red Lodge Montana. The car has to have a thousand miles on it the body cannot be painted nodor art that is new. Really that's about all the rules. It is already gain some pretty good traction. He was hoping for 40 cars to enter. Entry fees $100 a piece. That way whoever wins takes the $4,000 or whatever the entry fees are as the price. So essentially your car is being paid for fighting competition

We have naturally taking the challenge and my dad and I are building a 28 Model A coupe that was an inheritance from my grandpa. A couple years ago we had already purchased a straight axle with disc brakes and a 9in with a ladder bar setup from the Portland Swap Meet. So we are on our way to building a car. We are going faster Style so it should be kind of fun

Here is a link to their event page on Facebook I also believe if you look up rat s*** crazy on Facebook you'll find some more information out about it that's the name of their group so check it out follow along hell why not even join!

https://www.facebook.com/events/300498744206494/?ti=as

Koool idea but the ol Tripper is definitely $4K build challenged... haha! I only wish!!! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd

BoB

I will start a build thread on this car. Over the last couple days we have bought an old set of skinny and wide slot mags. I will be getting started on the chassis here in the next day or so

I will start a build thread on this car. Over the last couple days we have bought an old set of skinny and wide slot mags. I will be getting started on the chassis here in the next day or so

I'm in! [dr[P[cl

iSore

Latest posts

Back