Newbie From Saskatchewan Can

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DozerII

Great Forum you have here. Been around and interested in cars since I was 10, 5 decades ago:eek: Was in the automotive industry for 25 years and now something totally different Propane. I love to rebuild Starcraft aluminum boats, but deceided to take a break from them and build another dream I have had for quite some time a Rat Rod. I will start a build thread so you can tell me if I'm on the right or wrong track.

Shaunavon??? My father was born there. I haven't been to Shaunavon in 40 years, but Dad had a good friend there... who was (I think) a GM mechanic.

Do you remember a Chevy dealer in the '70's?

Nope, only been here since 2008, but I'm pretty sure the GM dealer is still the same one

Last edited:
And speaking of Canucks, welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. You better get your current project [and maybe a few future ones] secured, because those dang Albertans are sneaking over into Saskatchewan and acquiring all your prime prospects. Don't ask me how I know this.

Let's see your pictures.

Latest posts

Back