Gorgeous truck!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Took this foto at Houston Autorama!

BoB

Attachments

• golden.jpg
    golden.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 36
It's a pretty truck! Lot's of beautiful work done on it. But I fail to see how hauling that around and setting it up for shows and all that time keeping it shiney to the max is more fun than terrorizing the streets with it daily![ddd:D

It's a pretty truck! Lot's of beautiful work done on it. But I fail to see how hauling that around and setting it up for shows and all that time keeping it shiney to the max is more fun than terrorizing the streets with it daily![ddd:D

Agreed! Bet that truck didn't have 500 miles on it... if that! He has it listed for $35K... no way he'll get his money back as an 'investment' & didn't get to enjoy thrashing it around on the streets... it is beautiful though & the workmanship is amazing in person. I could never buy a car & let in just sit in the garage! :eek:

BoB

Couldn't have said it any better

Latest posts

Back