here is one of the functional metal art I make

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a plan for the next one. It will be a aluminum inline 6 cylinder block out of an 04 trailblazer. Just need to come up with a top glass. might have to polish this one...[cl

I'll have to send you a photo of my buddy's coffee table. It's an inkling 6 airplane engine with glass on the top. It's freakin SWEEET!!
If I could sneak one into the house without the lady knowing what it was, I'd jump al over it!

Sure would be nice to know where your selling these at :)

right at the back door of my shop/house. I never did finish my website to add the ability to buy stuff from it. I do Paypal and could ship the kit.

What I should do is sell a kit form for the V8 tables. Then you guys could just add your own block and glass, a little welding and Viola! Art![;)

right at the back door of my shop/house. I never did finish my website to add the ability to buy stuff from it. I do Paypal and could ship the kit.

What I should do is sell a kit form for the V8 tables. Then you guys could just add your own block and glass, a little welding and Viola! Art![;)

That would be great I have my 46 flathead that I would love to display as a table any idea how much you would charge a fallow granite stater and I could pick it up at your location.

That would be great I have my 46 flathead that I would love to display as a table any idea how much you would charge a fallow granite stater and I could pick it up at your location.

Prob right around $125 ish. I might have to "borrow" your engine you are using. I am fresh out of flat heads for mock up. Also need to know what you want to use for the top glass ie: truck door glass, rear window etc. Or I could just make it square and you go to the local glass place and get one cut.

The "Kick me Cat"

This was whipped up for a lady my wife was working with. She has a stucco siding on her house and when people come it by the front door they bang their boots / shoes off next to the door. Well the stucco is not liking the constant abuse. She wanted something to kick your feet off on and not damage the siding. She likes cats so here is the "Kick Me Cat". It is 1/4" plate and angle. As a side note: If myu dad was still with us he would LOVE it as he did NOT love cats![cl

1356917982.jpg

Lol! ok but you asked for it!

Attachments

• sara b.jpg
    sara b.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 103
Made some hangers with skulls on it...and started on some barn stall gates

Attachments

• IMG_20160103_154359454.jpg
    IMG_20160103_154359454.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 721.jpg
    721.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 66
Not trying to hijack your thread but I thought I'd show some of my friends work. He built this tree for a cultural arts center up in central North Carolina. The curator send him a picture and he created it in metal. All I was along for was a helper. He's helping me with ideas for my truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 27
That's cool stuff right there! I had a friend in CT (passed away 5 years ago) that did very real looking trees, vines etc in metal. Incorporated them into hand rails, chandeliers, coat racks and such. [;)

Latest posts

Back