COE

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me think of this.

Wow!!

6690fd112962c2710255f704dd439e24--hot-rod-trucks-cars-and-trucks.jpg

Lovin' it, DozerII. The grille says 39, but I think the side badge says post war. Could have had a grille change somewhere along the line. The 2-piece windshield is new to me. (At least it looks like two separate sections.) Haven't seen that before.

Thanks Guys, it really cool looking.

hansgoudzwaard if I show that picture to my Better Half I will have another big project:D

Skip the owner is the grandson of the original owner who bought it new in either 37 or 38 he thinks. Yes the windshield sides open seperatly .

There is also a very nice 37-38 International 3/4 ton pick up there in really good condition.

Lovin' it, DozerII. The grille says 39, but I think the side badge says post war. Could have had a grille change somewhere along the line. The 2-piece windshield is new to me. (At least it looks like two separate sections.) Haven't seen that before.

I think those badges are correct for a 39, Skip. There's a guy I know that has a 39 COE with those same badges, and I just found this on Hemmings:

39-Ford-COE.jpg

Maybe not all got them?

I will openly confess that I an not an expert on this series of COEs. I have mostly been corrected on my guesses. :D

Yours looks like it has Ford script, rather than the oval with the HP rating. I didn't recall seeing that before, and guessed that was a newer feature. I just looked at all the pics on Google, and didn't find one with Ford script on the side, so maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there. [S

Whatever it is, I like it a bunch. If you need a pair of the oval badges, holler and I'll stick some in the mail.

I think those badges are correct for a 39, Skip. There's a guy I know that has a 39 COE with those same badges, and I just found this on Hemmings:
Maybe not all got them?

I will openly confess that I an not an expert on this series of COEs. I have mostly been corrected on my guesses. :D

Yours looks like it has Ford script, rather than the oval with the HP rating. I didn't recall seeing that before, and guessed that was a newer feature. I just looked at all the pics on Google, and didn't find one with Ford script on the side, so maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there. [S

Whatever it is, I like it a bunch. If you need a pair of the oval badges, holler and I'll stick some in the mail.

Badge, no badge... script, no script... could be a Canadian thing.

Sunday morning early I rolled out to the remote location and loaded the COE for the ride home. Had to winch it off the hill it was sitting on and could not get the rear wheels to break loose, skidded down the hill, once it was down I found the park brake was on, hit the release button and it rolled. :rolleyes: Got it unloaded and cleaned up a bit before the wife was out of bed. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

When the wife came out to look at her (my) next project she said"how did anyone ever fit in these things" and how would you ever be comfortable for more than 10 minutes[cl[cl So I didn't even have to work at getting out of that one.

I put it on Kijiji for sale at 3:30 am yesterday morning and it sold by 8am

Attachments

• Resize of 38 COE 002.JPG
    Resize of 38 COE 002.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Resize of 38 COE 003.JPG
    Resize of 38 COE 003.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Resize of 38 COE 004.JPG
    Resize of 38 COE 004.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 100
  • Resize of 38 COE 006.JPG
    Resize of 38 COE 006.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 99
Welp.... congrats on the sale Dozer.... was really looking forward
to a build on this though...your owl didn't look like he approved
anyway:rolleyes:....oh yeah, nice looking shop...

I second that, you did what! I was really looking forward to seeing what you would do with this also. Oh well hopefully somebody does something with it, looks like it's in too good of shape not too

Sorry guys I knew I was going to catch flack for selling it, but it wasn’t real practical for us and I almost made enough to cover a third the cost of the FastFour.

Latest posts

Back