`39 dodge 1.5T

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch

RRR Supportor
gonna look at this 39 dodge dump truck tomorrow.... or the remains of it anyways :D
The owner bought it for the cab to build a rod , but other than that it`s supposed to be complete. I`ve got a 49 F1 cab sitting doing nothing so....
Comes with the straight six but I have a Chrysler 331 poly which should look pretty cool in there.
Rusty low dually dump truck... hmmmm [S
He still wants way more $$$ than I`m willing to pay so we`ll see what happens.

Attachments

• $_84(15).JPG
    $_84(15).JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 46
  • $_84(7).JPG
    $_84(7).JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 42
  • $_85(2).JPG
    $_85(2).JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 39
oh, well.... sucker for old crap.... bought it :p:rolleyes:[S

That old stuff isn`t exactly growing on trees overhere,so we agreed on a price which was little over half he was asking, and now it`s mine.

he bought it from the guy that imported it from the Usa For the cab ( he wants to put it on a W200 frame)
The first owner here, completely tore it apart and decided it took a bunch of hrs to reassemble :rolleyes: He even drilled all spotwelds on the cab [S Glad I didnt have to purchase that too.... lol ( although the patina was sick on that thing!)

Now get some transportation arranged and go get it. [P

yes that would be tru, but I need to get it tech inspected and registered first...
Overhere cars have to get tech inspection every year, but when built before 1960 they dont. Sooo... :D After registration everything is possible [cl

shipping is the killer, always... Payed less than shipping would be so all is fine... I was thinking, since I`m a blacksmith by trade and I`m building an F1 cab on a dodge frame... how does a Forge sound...? :D

Latest posts

Back