1951 Plymouth Coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Iron

Not mine but, this 51 Plymouth coupe is on FB for $2,200
Its located in Pittsburg KS
Someone needs to buy this.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/694705284763579/

122348212_2862944667271257_7495662344869522734_o.jpg

imagine what Torchie could do with that.

It'd take somebody with skills like Torchie to knock the ugly off of it! [ddd
Those have always looked out of proportion to me. Something about the top and deck lid that just doesn't flow right to me. [S

Are those new rocker panels inside the trunk? If so that would save money and time. The rest of the body looks pretty good.

It'd take somebody with skills like Torchie to knock the ugly off of it! [ddd
Those have always looked out of proportion to me. Something about the top and deck lid that just doesn't flow right to me. [S

They say beauty is in the eye of the beerholder Bam. Maybe try a different brand. :D I get you on the proportions it almost seems if it isn't Ford or Chevy it's just off. Not as picky as i used to be. Just happy to see old tin still available i think.

You may be right Eman. Funny, I like most all brands in that time frame, but those coupes just look off. I like the two doors like Torchies better, and he improved on it with the chop. I’m sure if the right person got ahold of this one, it could be cool.

That body style was the red headed step child of the Plymouth line up. You just have to learn to like it. Like brussel sprouts.

Bama, it looks off because it is off. If you extended the roof back three inches, added a small triangular quarter window, and then chopped the whole roof maybe three inches it would look pretty darn OK. :D:D
This is just an opinion. Someone who's good in Photo-shop could prove me right or wrong. :D:D ------ in jade green.

That body style was the red headed step child of the Plymouth line up. You just have to learn to like it. Like brussel sprouts.

that wont work Bob.... veggies from hell.... :eek: the only way is with a huge dip of peanut sause, which wont work with the wipers on the Plymouth.
I feed them to the goats as a treat and they love em, but goats don`t drive... well most dont... [S

Attachments

• 61975241_2491443167792821_7444773294433107968_n_zpslkncyyrh (2).jpg
    61975241_2491443167792821_7444773294433107968_n_zpslkncyyrh (2).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 12
that wont work Bob.... veggies from hell.... :eek: the only way is with a huge dip of peanut sause, which wont work with the wipers on the Plymouth.
I feed them to the goats as a treat and they love em, but goats don`t drive... well most dont... [S

That's funny, dutch. Real funny.

The Dutch gave us tulips and the Belgians gave us sprouts.:D

Latest posts

Back