48 F1 Ford ready to rumble

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksheep

Folks, I have a 48 F1 Ford truck for sale. Truck is located in Ludowici, Ga. This truck came from the desert country in California. No rust, no bondo. Original frame . It has a 460 out of a 69 Lincoln, back with a completely rebuilt C6 tranny. The rear has an IRS from Xj6 Jaguar with competition coil springs. Front axle was sent to Sids Dropped Axles in OK and reforged and dropped 3". Rack and pinion steering from an 05 Cobalt. This truck tracks dead straight down the highway with no rattles or bump steer. The body was stripped to bare metal, epoxy coated, primed , then painted to look weathered. Fkoor was sound deadened, and new carpet installed. It has Lokar shifter, and 4 wheel disc power brakes. The motor is strong, with no leaks,doesnt smoke, and starts every time. Idle 20psi oil pressure. Running down the road 75 psi oil pressure. New glass and weather stripping. Bucket seat from rear of Explorer. This truck doesnt need a thing. I am trying to find a mid 30's project or complete car or truck. Got a trade? Let me see it. Asking $22,500 1204210810.jpg

1227210957.jpg

1223211151.jpg

1226211728.jpg

Latest posts

Back