Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave it to Bonehead to bring us back to the true purose of this thread........
BS !!!!

No BS here just one of those weird stories of mine.
About 6 years ago I was headed for an auction about 2 hours from my house. A pretty good bunch of tools, and equipment up for bid. In the mix was an old retired "monster" truck. I decided to go and look the truck over, though I really did not need it. Besides there was alot of other "good" stuff. I got a late start, and the trip took longer than I remembered, and we got there about 30 minutes after the auction started. Guess what sold first. I looked the truck over anyway, pretty cool, but kind of glad I didn't buy it. It really needed a full restoration.
6 months later I see the truck parked behind a boat dealers lot, about 20 minutes from home. I guessed he bought it and was going to restore it. It sat there for a couple of years and disapeared. About 2 years ago I see it again peaking up over the wooden fence in someones back yard in town. Again, I am thinking that it will be restored.
Then it was gone. I had not seen it for quite a while.
We had a parts swap meet about a month ago here. I made a deal to swap some tires I had for some military axles, and a transfer case another guy had. He saw my tires, but the axles I had not seen.
Yesterday he shows up with...... you guessed it, the axles out from under that truck.

my first edless thread post,,hope its OK..??

im old,,

i have no lawn to mow,,

havent worked in a year,,

will i go to hell for seling some of my ford flatheads to make rent?

mY apartment has a ghost in the attic,

ive owned 13 chevells in my lifetime,, dont own one now,,, sad,,,

my wife is the BEST,(maried 1 year,,,)

i dont have a cat but find mice on my door step,,,

its 9 am and ive had 3 cups of coffee and 4 cigs,,

i roll my own cigs,,

when i was 14 i parted out a perfectly good 64 GTO convertable i bought for 300$.

sill old,, but havent stopped making bad decisions

on the 8th day god made the big block chevy motor

SpamCan.jpg

I think I've heard that people in Hawaii love Spam. Don't think I've ever met someone from there, so I can't confirm that. :) I do know that it sells like hotcakes here in Florida just before a hurricane.

Is anyone else sick of hearing about Michael Jackson? Next they will be erecting a monument to him .:rolleyes:

Do you think the economy is improving any at all or getting worse?

Don

Latest posts

Back