Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya gotta love Minneaota: We had a Professional Wrestler for Governor, just sent a foul mouth commedian to the U.S. Senate and we make Spam for the world to enjoy.

Anyone know the difference between Spam and Spork???

Isn't a spork a spoon with teeth?
260px-Spork.jpg

Ya gotta love Minneaota: We had a Professional Wrestler for Governor, just sent a foul mouth commedian to the U.S. Senate and we make Spam for the world to enjoy.

It's those cold winters Bob.............you guys just need a good laugh once in a while to break the monotony. :D:D:D I kinda thought it was funny to see Al Franken get elected.........."Hi, I'm Al Franken and you're not." :D

Don

Yes, Spam is very popular in Hawaii. During WWII the Hawaiians couldn't get fresh beef but they could get lots of Spam. They grew accustomed to it and it is still favored by them today.

Spork? around here it's a FOON.:D
I thought spork was a Tejas term, as in; "Durn truck won't stort, coil ain't got no spork";).

:D There's a can of spam in my cabinet. Don't know who brought it into the house, but it's been there for about 6 or 7 years. I wouldn't eat it with a spork or a foon!!!..........CR:eek:

Latest posts

Back