from east tennesse

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

db1995

im 14 years old im really interested in rat rods and i might have 2 46ish ford truck cabs bought for cheap but they have no frames but i have a looks like a 40 ford frame that i found while exploring the woods behind my house that some body cut the front off of to make a sawhorse so you guys here tell me if you think thats a good start towards a rat rod.

I always gather all the old parts I can then use the best parts. But sooner or later you have a rat truck. Happy collecting

It always does my heart good when I see another young person get involved in what us old dudes are up to. People such as yourself will keep this hobby alive. Sounds like your off to a good start. As stated before collect up everything that crosses your path at first. Then after a while step back, take a look at what you have and develope a look you like and a plan to get there. In the mean time study all the great builds that are on here, and other sights for that matter, and grow your knowledge base. Good luck.

hello i have the frame in my possession and was wondering what was a good cheap engine and the cheapest straight axle and also a good rear end.

Latest posts

Back