7 Rod Builder magazines (6) 1959- (1) 1960

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
I have 7 Rod Builder magazines from 59 and 60. they are May 59, June 59, July 59, Aug 59, Sept 59 (with the Kookie T bucket article), Nov 59, and April 60. They are in ok condition meaning they have been read, have some wear but are all decent. They are fun to read even if all the pics are in black and white. Neat to see the technology of the day!

I am in Antrim NH and $20 would cover all costs including shipping. Paypal ok.

I found these up in my attic while cleaning the house. I think they were my Dad's but not sure. I would rather they go to someone who will appreciate them. Thanks.

I am gone Mon - Fri with no PC time so I will answer PMs in the order they come in. Thanks. John

Attachments

• 007 (2).jpg
    007 (2).jpg
    162 KB · Views: 22
*SOLD* There were quite a few people who spoke up. Glad they are on their way to someone who will enjoy them. I know I did when I read them. Thanks all.

one of the 59's (sept I think?) had an article and 2 or 3 of the others had either a side bar article or a tech article in them if I remember right. dmw56 can tell you more in about a week![cl

Latest posts

Back