hey guys new here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamjmh54

Well there is a lot of things I could say but who cares about me its about what I got. I have just got 2 weeks ago a 1954 Chevy truck with a 235 4 speed. Friend of mine bought 2 54s for $800. He sold the fenders and hood for $800. He knew I wanted to build a ratrod and handed me the title to it. It will be a tight budget build. Motor not locked so I may just get it running, chop and channel, slide cab and all back 12-14 inches and chop bed. Not sure yet but it will come together.

Nice to have ya on the RRR...

Sounds like a great start...start a build thread and keep us in the loop and with lots of Pic's....[P

Well here's what im starting with minus fenders and running boards.

Attachments

• IMG_5839.jpg
    IMG_5839.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5316.jpg
    IMG_5316.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9175.jpg
    IMG_9175.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5225.jpg
    IMG_5225.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 9
I can honestly say I've been on some un named forums before and have never got one "what's up" or they act like they are a cult and anything you have is nothing compared to theirs. They act like you have to part the sea to be on their level. I thank you guys I think I found my new forum for sure [cl

Welcome to RRR from the Tulsa area..glad to have ya!

Looking forward to progress on that truck..

Tim

welcome from OKLA. glad you found a home. There is a world of knowledge on this site and we ARE friendly. I would love to see a build thread on this one. Keep us in the loop. [cl

Yep great place to reside [cl
Come on in, kick your shoes off and stay awhile :D
Like that's been said, start a build thread, post what you might think is an obnoxious amount of pics and let us follow along :cool:

Welcome to RRR! I always like those big honkin' grilles. Like Billy said the other day, "Being friendly is free."

Latest posts

Back