New kids from MN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!
We are couple that lives in Northern MN (28 miles from the Canadian Border) We have a small shop and combine Arco's California Style with Heidi's Northern redneck idea of what a rat should be...lets just say ride heights will vary...[ddd
Excited to spend time here hanging out and meeting people like us.
Heidi

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I find this forum is more interested in 'build enthusiasm' than strict formulas. Common sense may dictate some rules, such as ride height, open cab-closed cab, or safety.
Build away, --- and post up some pictures.

welcome to rrr from northern alberta. I find this forum is more interested in 'build enthusiasm' than strict formulas. Common sense may dictate some rules, such as ride height, open cab-closed cab, or safety.
Build away, --- and post up some pictures.

These are some photos of this build so far... we have mocked it up and tore it down and changed it to what we want... the body has stayed pretty much the same other than deciding last week to suicide the doors, but the original fame was build by someone else and we hated it...scrapped it and built our own...

View attachment 124923

View attachment 124924

View attachment 124925

View attachment 124926

Attachments

• edited rat 1.jpg
    edited rat 1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 30
  • chopped rat.jpg
    chopped rat.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 25
  • edited rat 2.jpg
    edited rat 2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 25
  • edited rat 3.png
    edited rat 3.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Edited rat 4.jpg
    Edited rat 4.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 23
  • rat and coupe.jpg
    rat and coupe.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 24
... this is one of the more recent photos, it doesn't show the suicide doors or the floor...but you get the idea of where we are going...
[;)

Attachments

• 20151129_132959 (2).jpg
    20151129_132959 (2).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 27
Thank you everyone... cool story behind why we chose this truck, we bought 2 ford bodies from my cousin and when they were being unloaded our friend told us that the F4 we had planned to build 1st was my Grandpa's at one time...so the donor became the project, and the project became a future project, I get Carte' Blanche on that one so I am super excited.
Heidi

Latest posts

Back