New guy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman30

Hey folks new here' I was buying my wife a tattoo from our guy Nick Fish when I was talking to my wife about the build nick said he had a rat Tudor and turned me on to this forum. Just starting a 1930 model a. and super stoked to find a place to kick ideas around with other people and get to see other peoples projects very cool! I'll post pics as I go and look forward to seeing yours thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 34
The plan ha ha

The plan keeps changing ha ha I'm working steady on building a frame at the moment. Was building it on garage floor but really need to clamp it down, so I have a 6x 10 landscape trailer with 2x2 rails around the top so I bought some 2x2 stock welded tabs on it and built a portable frame table on my trailer! It's working really well! I have the body off the original frame and torn down completely. Kicking around the idea of traditional steering over cross steering? I like the look although everybody says cross steer!!!! Post some pics soon!!!

Welcome from up the road a ways. Nick and I got together at the Temecula Rod Run. :p
The A looks nice and your innovation on the frame work is a good thinking.[;)

Build thread and pix of all you done not just what you going to do. [cl

Sneaky, thanks, i was getting a neck ache. :p

Ha ha sorry Stotz trying to get the hang of this forum I was trying to spin those pics all morning! Gave up and went back to grinding on the frame! Thanks again Nick talk soon brother!

Latest posts

Back