from London UK

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djk7

Hi, I am from London UK riding a scuffed up chopper for the last five or six years. I had my bike licence 30 years but only passed my car test this summer. I am keen to celebrate and make up for my lost years with a rat rodding drive across the States for three months in whatever I can find and get involved in some project builds and learn along the way so if you have a project and a space to crash shout me.

Attachments

• 6_n.jpg
    6_n.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 10346050_10203490228550705_5757310758784611134_n.jpg
    10346050_10203490228550705_5757310758784611134_n.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 27
Welcome to RRR! Sorry, can't help ya on the place to crash - the wife won't go for turning our house into a B&B, but I wouldn't a visitor. What months are you coming over?

Hi, I am from London UK riding a scuffed up chopper for the last five or six years. I had my bike licence 30 years but only passed my car test this summer.

I never took my car test until I was 29 years old. But then I left the UK and didn't drive a car for 6 more years. [S

One on my bucket list is to drive East to West across the US of A, not sure it'll ever happen, but you never know. :D

Welcome to RRR from Ky. I couldn't imagine waiting 30 years for my drivers license! The day I turned 16 my mom took me in to get my permit, 30 days later I got my license. Is it hard to get your license in England?

Welcome to RRR from Ky. I couldn't imagine waiting 30 years for my drivers license! The day I turned 16 my mom took me in to get my permit, 30 days later I got my license. Is it hard to get your license in England?

You can't start driving a car until you are 17, then you have to take a test, written and on the road. Used to be easier years ago, but not now.

With the motorcycle test, I took mine aged 17, rode round the block a few times, guy was walking and watching. He asked a few basic questions, I passed, got my license and could ride any motorcycle. That was 1977, but now you have to take about five tests, and are limited to a small bike for a while, then you can move up in sizes as you pass various tests.

It is all about the government trying to deter bikers now!!!

What he said..... Welcome from Mo.

Latest posts

Back