Retirement Ratrodding

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigger

Looking forward to spending more time on my 37 Chevy pickup. I am in Thorsby Ab Canada. Really liking what I see on this site. Lots of good ideas and tech talk. I will post some pictures this week of my build. Also just picked up a 29 Plymouth U coupe. [dr

1937 Chevy Pickup Pictures

[clThanks for the welcoming words.I have had this truck for 5 years. Started it three years ago. Life is what happens while I was making my plans to get to completion. Had a good run this summer and made some progress.
I just completed the bumper and rad support attachment this week. Had my fenders in molasses and water 20/1 ratio to remove the rust. Hit them with epoxy primer. Metal work later. lower light fixtures were for fog lights, I have had a 383 stroker sitting for about 10 years from another project. It is close to being ready. Corvette aluminum intake, Rochester quad, comp cam, 30 over pistons, roller tip rockers. Set up a 700R4 behind it pushing a 2.73 Trans Am rear end with disc brakes. Front end is a Camaro clip. Dash is from a 56 Oldsmobile. Narrowed and sectioned. Box is in the molasses dip along. Cab is next in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• DSCN0497.jpg
    DSCN0497.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0498.jpg
    DSCN0498.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0499.jpg
    DSCN0499.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN0500.jpg
    DSCN0500.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN0501.jpg
    DSCN0501.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN0502.jpg
    DSCN0502.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Yes, it will have fenders. I purchased another truck just for the fenders. First one I had was a one ton with beat up and to large of fenders for my project. I do have a few other parts.

1937 Chevy Pickup Pictures

Welcome from Ky, sweet looking truck, really liking the dash.
Thanks I thought it had the same shape as the rest of the truck being kind of fat and round. Puts a different style to it. I will start a build thread soon and add more pictures then. I am hoping to be able to insert the full curve of the dash., end pieces into the doors. If I can make it work it should give a wrap around feel to the interior. Kinda like a cockpit.:)

Latest posts

Back