New guy in Georgia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey new guy here. Not sure if my truck is a rat rod per say but it is a hot rod in my opinion. I like them in all kinds of ways but I love a nice stock look (paint or no paint) but lowered and loud. Not sure if Im suppose to mention other forums but Im on HAMB and been on there for a bit.

My father and I have always wrenched togther but mostly old Harleys, my middle name is actually Harley so thats been in my blood since I was born.

Anyway hope to learn more on here and meet some good folks. I like to hear whats up and coming as far as shows and like to check on the tech pages.

I live in Atlanta, GA but from New Orleans. Hope all is well.

Here is my truck
whiteyoutside.jpg

interiorwhitey.jpg

whiteyrebuild043.jpg

Whitey2.jpg

Welcome to RRR Whitey. The folks here at RRR aren't so much caught up on labels, it's just that we aren't afraid to say rat rod and don't think it's a curse word. That's a mighty fine looking truck you have on your hands.

Welcome!!!

Nice Ford Whitey!!! Welcome to the forum... make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Welcme to RRR, Whitey. That Ford qualifies as a hot rod in my neighborhood. Here we kinda like all rides without the drama you get other places.

welcome the site there whitey! man you've got one nice truck there! we have a 61 unibody lined up as a future project-would love to hear more about yours-and we won't hold it against you that you're a Hamb'er;):D:cool:

welcome the site there whitey! man you've got one nice truck there! we have a 61 unibody lined up as a future project-would love to hear more about yours-and we won't hold it against you that you're a Hamb'er;):D:cool:

hahhaha ok. I knew about that site before this one but all in all Im just a fan of old cars no matter what. Um little run down I guess:

62 F100
FE 352, mild cam, Holley 650 (was 750 till yesterday)
C6 tranny
Dropped axle in front
C notched rear
steel rims, innie lips for era correct type rim.
42 hub caps. repo so nothing spectacular
interior pretty stock other than steering wheel and seat. Im wanting to redo the seat it just has a huge rip in it.
9" rear end all new
disc up front drum rear all re done
Original caddy Bat wing air cleaner - will get more pics when Im back home

Really just a fun truck all around. You dont see too many of these around that is in this type of setup. I get some slack from a few people around here about the color, Seafoam Green but I like it. Runs like a beast and is loud with turn down pipes.

Thanks for all the compliments and I hope to learn more.

Nice truck Whitey ....... I like the progress. It's now officially YOURS!!!

Do you still have the old wheels/tires?

Ratty 46

Looks great! Seafoam - used to have a '64 F250 that color - the worst color ever conceived. Don't change it!

I've got a '63 I've been hackin' on for awhile. Love these trucks.

Latest posts

Back