afghanistan. ha.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allsailseven

i'm joe. currently i'm deployed to afghanistan with the 101st but i'll be back in the states in a little over a month so i'm looking for the next project. i've always liked rat rods and now that i have the money i'm looking to either build my own or finish someone's project. hopefully it all goes well and i'll have pics up in a few months of a rat. ha. i'm from southern california originally and my first car was a 69 el camino. this is an awesome forum and i look forward to keeping you guys updated on the search then the build.

Hi ya Joe, Your more than welcome here. Since rats are your preference, your in the right place. Keep us updated on the project(s) when you get them under way. Take care.:)

thanks for all your support guys. every little bit helps. i'm already getting tons of ideas and i'm starting to narrow it down to what i want to do. too bad i cant start now. ha.[dr

Thanks for your service allsailseven. I just left Bagram myself 36 hours ago. I'm a civilian contractor now and I'm old too but if they would let me strap that attack bomber back on I would be there with you in a heartbeat. The rules of engagement will keep us from prevailing in my opinion. Pics. of the Hindu Kush, one of the most dangerous places in the world.

Attachments

• Kalitta Air 015.jpg
    Kalitta Air 015.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Kalitta Air 014.jpg
    Kalitta Air 014.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Kalitta Air 012.jpg
    Kalitta Air 012.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thanks for your service allsailseven. I just left Bagram myself 36 hours ago. I'm a civilian contractor now and I'm old too but if they would let me strap that attack bomber back on I would be there with you in a heartbeat. The rules of engagement will keep us from prevailing in my opinion. Pics. of the Hindu Kush, one of the most dangerous places in the world.

you got out while the gettin was good. too bad your going to miss the cold haha. i'm out in the khowst province right on the pak border and i cant wait to get out of here. its been a long hard year. only about a month left though.

Latest posts

Back