Newbe from Oregon.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kurtm333

Not my first build but certainly the least complete. Your name was passed onto me from a rudder from one of my local Friday meets. Already planning my next ride a dually 30 IH with a strait six and side drafts.

Glad to see all the great rides.
Kurt

47 Packard 6" chop, 440 Mopar, disk breaks and custom air ride. My first rat.

I have had it a little over 3 months now. Just finished putting it together 2 weeks ago.

Kurt

Welcome aboard

Hey Kurt:
I recognize that Packard. Glad you joined the forum. There are some outstanding and talented people here. Wondering around through the builds can be truly inspiring. See you at DQ. Steve

Dejavu

Hey Kurt:
We were at our place in northern California for a vacation and right there in the little town of Weaverville was an almost identical Packard to yours. It probably was for sale and of course it had not been modified at all. The grill was gone but it sure reminded me of yours. Kind of an interesting coincidence. I don't remember ever seeing that year car before and now I have seen two. Just kind of weird. Later Steve

Latest posts

Back