pa. rat rod title;

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrell1955

sorry I did not introduce myself to the rats, I have been working on cars and bikes for over 30 years and have never built a rat rod till now I like the hot rod look with the open engine and the open tires it reminds me of my uncles old cars they used to ride arround in on the back roads of pa. they were true out laws; for the time-- real hellyuns; Im looking to get this rat on the road and need some info from another pa. rat to set me on the straight and narrow road;:)

[;) great looking old rat; Im new to this page and as soon as I get things worked out I will have pictures of mine on here; I baught this old 1929 truck from a guy in the state of Indiana he had the 302 engine in and that is all he had done; I supplied the last 4 months and parts to finish it, Now I need to find another Pa. rat to see how I go about getting the title transfered from Indiana title to a Pa. title; I have the bill of sale and all the paper work from the old owner; Can you help? or send a Pa. rat builder my way for the info? Thanks, again great old rat I hope to run into you some day.

1929 rat; done,,,,

howdy....

we like pics[P

Later:cool:

sorry about your loss; We had a real bad year last year lost 8 members in 10 months, was affraid to pick up the phone. My uncle had a 53 chevy truck us guy used to rub it down every two years and repaint it lsot track of what color it was suppose to be. but it was a great learning exsperence on body work and paint jobs. had a great time with uncle bob. I will have picture up later of mine just getting use to this sight. again great looking truck.

Latest posts

Back