up here in snowy eastern Oregon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock59400

Hey people I just want to introduce myself I am an auto parts store manager living in Baker City Oregon and I'm building my daily driver 1959 dodge d100 rat rod camper. It has a 30 over 225 slant six mated to the original bell housing 83/4 rear with 4.10 gear set. I'm currently redoing the interior of a slide in canopy that I found in a field with new frame work, insulation,and inside walls and lighting.

Welcome from Flawda! We all have active imaginations around here, but we just can't imagine what you're doing without pix...[S:D

thanx

Thanks guys for the welcome I appreciate every one of them
I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures on here I have photo bucket but can't seem to figure out how to use it

Welcome SoCal.

Copy the picture ulr from photo bucket and paste it to the icon that looks like a mountain, it below the right arrow up above. I think you can only post one pic at a time.
If anyone see's some thing wrong with this speak up please.

Smart phone, press reply, then manage attachments button, choose file button, then upload from your phone, works faster if you upload each picture at a time, then close the window once they have uploaded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-25-21-23-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-25-21-23-52.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2016-03-25-21-24-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-25-21-24-06.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back