New guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norris

I'm from Southern Illinois. Out of high school I bought my 69 Camaro being one of 3 cars I've wanted since childhood. Second was a 57 Chevy, and third a 32 5 window (American Graffiti ). So I build the Camaro throughout college. Got a couple associate degrees and wanted to get on with my life. I went to work at a Chevrolet dealership as a technician. Got married and the Camaro was parked into the shed. 3 kids and 19 years later. I got into Harley's. Now that passion has been played through. I've got one kid out of the house. One 16 and driving and a 14 year old. Last year as I was looking for a truck, for my son I came across a 31 ford roadster. At this time I just got rid of my Harley. Needed something in the garage. As I went to look at the 31 ford and as I was looking at it I saw a sedan in another barn and asked to see it. It was mostly there in stock condition.i bought it. Missing doors, hood and fenders. The four banger was there. And I told my wife I could sell everything I wasn't going to use to off set the cost of the build. Haha I still have everything maybe I'll need something off of it. It has been a year, work in progress. Camaro still in the shed. Wife said that is the next project.

Latest posts

Back