Sled.... the new dude

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sled

Hello

My name is Matt, i have a 1950 cadillac series 62 and soon will be hopefully getting a pair of lincoln conti's (63 and a 67) I am the founder of The Grave Shifters, and pround member of the CLC (cadillac & lasalle club of America) I have 2 full time jobs, Mechanic in the US Airforce, and i also work at Rams Hot Rods (dover, delaware)

I guess thats that... heres my car!

PICT0009-1.jpg

Welcome to the site Pres.! Glad you decided to stop in and check the place out. I'm sure you'll like it here. Theres a bunch of great guys on here. I'm sure these guys would love to see some of those cars your building at the shop, the boattail, the old Poncho etc.

Welcome to the site Pres.! Glad you decided to stop in and check the place out. I'm sure you'll like it here. Theres a bunch of great guys on here. I'm sure these guys would love to see some of those cars your building at the shop, the boattail, the old Poncho etc.

Ok

The shop:

shop00043.jpg

shop00009.jpg

shop00008.jpg

My box:

shop00001.jpg

shop00002.jpg

Boss's 48 Chevy P/U:

shop00010.jpg

59 T-Bird (Chopping top - See tech section for more pictures of that)

shop00025.jpg

Foose Design 37 Auburn BoatTail Roadster w/ BMW V-12 & Bugatti Nose Job:

shop00042.jpg

shop00017.jpg

opening grill....

shop00018.jpg

shop00019.jpg

Welcome!

Sled,
All I can say is WOW! Nice cars & nice work! Make u're self @ home & keep us up to date with what u're workin' on!!!

BoB

Sled,
Im blown away with all your projects and pictures, nice work. Hell, I can't even get one project done, did I mention Im jealous. :cool:

Hahahahaha i wish they were all mine, a side from the cadillac, the rest are customers cars that we are building. :D

Welcome to the site Matt. I thought I saw on DnD you were selling the caddy but I may be wrong. Glad ya didn't sell it. It's bada$$.

Eric

Latest posts

Back