Desert Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppintops

Just looking for sites to talk cars and without the "eliteism" that some sites have. I love old cars of all types and can respect the work we all put into them. Anything from rats (as long as they are built safely), to street rods, to traditionals, to customs. I'm an AZ desert rat and live next to the Colorado river (spring break, woo hoo). Older than some, not as old as others. Have 2 kids, one is married now. Both my kids are rodders too. One is even building her own 34 ford truck.

Welcome to RRR, choppintops. You found the right spot here. No eliteism, no drama, just a love of rides of ALL types.

Just kindof "re" saying hello, since its been awhile. We had moved to a tiny town that we never could get decent internet. Just moved to Bullhead, where I'm on cable. [cl

welcome back to rrr, and i hope you can stay around. i knew that name from somewhere, either from here or another site.

Hello,welcome to RRR...........:D

There see look right up above there three spots above this post #15, someone said it again,something about another RatRod site,I thought there was only one[S RATRODSRULE [cl :D

Hello,welcome to RRR...........:D

There see look right up above there three spots above this post #15, someone said it again,something about another RatRod site,I thought there was only one[S RATRODSRULE [cl :D
I'm a car guy. I'm on a ton of sites. Its about cars, not whos keyboard is the toughest. :D

Funny thing I find about most car sites is the guys that have never built a rod, are usually the mouthiest on the boards.

I'm VERY oppinionated, but there are 3 done rods in my driveway, and about 30 projects in the back yard. I'll help anyone I can, but I call out the ones that get too mouthy [P

Latest posts

Back