Bfmchotrod intro 34 pontiac

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna have to get my partner in crime ..[so to speak ]old iron to come over and load my pic's !! Hope you all like my 34 pontiac on his message and thx to those who do already ...shes all pontiac except the stang frt ..

Well bob,old iron jim and myself are leavin in the a m. for montana ,pop into canada ,minnesota..then home...gotta take a70 cutlass convt to an ole boy then to go save a couple of ole ponyiacs lying in the weeds...1 is a1932 pontiac 2 dr and the other is a 1933 4 dr !!! more toys .......oh yeah !!

Well bob bailed ...hes scared to go on a car runn....oh well...down to the velley to play with some old tin...then pack for the trip ....chat soon !

I think I figured it out [S

Attachments

• IMG_6773 (Large).jpg
    IMG_6773 (Large).jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6777 (Large).jpg
    IMG_6777 (Large).jpg
    155 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6775 (Large).jpg
    IMG_6775 (Large).jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6776 (Large).jpg
    IMG_6776 (Large).jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 23
Thanks Guyz..can't wait to drive it ,been sittin along time ,even when i got it 8 yrs ago ...passed thru some hands befors i caught it !!

Oh..And yes we got back from the 32oo mile trip in 4 days....With the 32 pontiac 2dr and jims 33 pontiac 4 dr.....well worth savin both of them !!

Ask ..OlD Iron..he know's how to post them ...ok i'll give them to him ...then he can post them..one takes..other posts...lol ..sorry guyz ..im a computer idiot..its all good and the cars are cool!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back